Small Linux boxes?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed May 17 10:38:31 MST 2006

(Broke the thread but my email archive is out of reach at the moment)

To offer a tidbit from the IPCop email list to our discussions on using a
CF card instead of a hard drive:

I stated that:
"I would not be too surprised if someone can claim running a Linux box on
a recent consumer grade CF for quite some time."  (See
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20060505.012233.ffbe1662.en.html)

Here is a posting from a user that has been running an IPCop firewall on a
CF card for 10 months.  So, there you are.  Flash memory is only getting
better and better.

Alan