sasl gateway

Mike Garfias mike at garfias.org
Tue Mar 7 17:55:06 MST 2006

Jim -

Sorry I haven't had a chance to reply until now.

I took a look at the master.cf and main.cf you sent me.  I don't see anything
out of place there.  Can you send me the transport file as well?  Should be
/etc/postfix/transport.

I think the problem is in there.

Btw, what version of postfix is this?  The config looks pretty old.

Jim B spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: