sasl gateway

Jim B elemint at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:01:05 MST 2006

Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part --------------
# see /usr/share/postfix/main.cf.dist for a commented, fuller
# version of this file.

# Do not change these directory settings - they are critical to Postfix
# operation.
command_directory = /usr/sbin
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
program_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
sample_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix/examples
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
setgid_group = postdrop

# appending .domain is the MUA's job.
append_dot_mydomain = no

# Define the SMTPD banner for connections

# Do not use biff to notify local users (they dont exist anyway)
biff = no

# Uncomment the next line to generate delayed mail warnings
#delay_warning_time = 4h

# Basic general server settings
myhostname = mail.send.domain.org
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = /etc/mailname
mydestination = mail.domain.org, localhost.domain.org, domain.org, ,  localhost,
relayhost =
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8

# We are not delivering locally, but if this changes, we may want the following
#mailbox_command = procmail -a "$EXTENSION"
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +

# There are no local recipients
local_recipient_maps =

# Who to get mail sent with empty address
empty_address_recipient = MAILER-DAEMON

# Overrun protection
queue_minfree = 40000000
message_size_limit = 20000000
mailbox_size_limit = 100000000

# We will be using a transport to send mail to Lotus Notes
local_transport = local

# SMTP Settings
smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks
smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination, reject_non_fqdn_recipient
smtpd_client_restrictions = hash:/etc/postfix/access

# Notification classes
notify_classes = protocol,resource,software

# Sent mail to be filtered here

# Install Time Configuration
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
setgid_group = postdrop
manpage_directory = /usr/local/man
sample_directory = /etc/postfix
readme_directory = no

# SMTP Authentication stuff
######################################
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_password_maps = unix:passwd.byname
smtp_sasl_security_options =

smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_application_name = smtpd

# Support b0rken clients (eg Outlook)
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes

# Uncomment for debugging on localhost
#debug_peer_level = 5
#debug_peer_list = 127.0.0.1

#virtual_alias_maps = dbm:/etc/postfix/virtual