Linux ROR/RDF Code Generator?

Siri Amrit Kaur tigerflag at tigerflag.com
Wed Mar 1 19:24:31 MST 2006

I'm looking into making an ROR/RDF XMLNS code page for my website to help the
search engine bots. There are a number of tools out there I could download to
generate the code, but none that work in Linux as far as I can tell. I
managed to make a Google .xml sitemap w/out a code generator, and I could
probably do this w/out one, too, but I need to see some examples so I would
know how to proceed. (I have seen some examples, but they haven't been as
helpful as I'd like.)

Does anyone know of a code generator that works in Linux? Or would anyone be
willing to let me see a snippet of one of these pages they've written for
their site, that I could use as a template?

Thanks,

Siri Amrit
--
Tigerflag Natural Perfumery, LLC