need access to a free shell

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 07:21:51 MST 2006

I would probably recommend setting up a VMWare server instance so you can
have any os and access you need without requiring someone else to give it to
you. You can run any OS (except maybe OSX) with a very small footprint
easily enough. And it is free to use.

http://www.vmware.com

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell