need access to a free shell

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Sun Mar 5 21:15:26 MST 2006

On Saturday 04 March 2006 23:10, Michael Sammartano wrote:
> Tell me what you need
>
> Technomage wrote:
> >does anyone in the phoenix area (or elsewhere) have a machine they can
> > open a shell for me on?
> >
> >I need to be able to test a few things regarding my firewall here and it
> >requires access to a shell to do so.
> >
> >HELP.
> >
> >TMH
ok,
I need a shell for testing purposes (mostly). nmap being one of the tools I
require (temporarily).

I am also in need of a place where I can run a private (read and almost NO
traffic) bt tracker (no logs and no local files stored). This tracker would
be private and any files x-fered between me and a client would be encrypted
in any case).