(OT) Plugger seeking job

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Thu Jun 22 15:22:19 MST 2006

well,
my situation is a bit more unique (being visually impaired).
I currently live on disability payments, but they are not enough given the
current prices and expenses...

Here's a real kicker for you: I even tried to apply for jobs at fast food
places and even Goodwill. so far, what I have gotten amounts to "thanks but
no thanks". this is getting rather depressing.

Still, I keep trying (someone has got to hire me sooner or later).