(OT) Plugger seeking job

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 08:50:09 MST 2006

If it makes you feel better, I took a job as a Movie Theater manager here in
Casa Grande for about a year while I kept hunting for a IT job. I didn't get
to use my wonderful IT skills while at the theater, but it did help me get
through the rough patch while waiting for a job.

Good luck in your job hunting.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell