Zombie in KDE taskbar tray

Siri Amrit Kaur tigerflag at tigerflag.com
Sun Jan 29 14:32:39 MST 2006

On Sunday 29 January 2006 03:05 pm, Victor Odhner kindly wrote:

> Thanks, but this is a special section of the panel that only shows
> active processes, like the "tray" in Windows.  It does not seem to
> allow the normal right-click operations -- if I right click on it, I get
> options to remove all the launch buttons but nothing about the
> things appearing in this box.
>
> Does anybody know in what *files* this thing is configured, so I
> can hack on the configuration?

Go to your /home directory in Konqueror, view hidden files:
/home/your_home/.kde/share/config

Then edit the kickerrc file.

Alternatively, have you tried logging out then back in? Configure KDE to start
with an empty session. That option is in KDE Components > Session Manager

HTH,

Siri Amrit
--
Tigerflag Natural Perfumery, LLC