Zombie in KDE taskbar tray

Victor Odhner vodhner at cox.net
Sun Jan 29 14:05:22 MST 2006

Donn <dlshumway at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Right click on the taskbar and select 'Remove from Panel'. then
select the Applet that you want to remove.

Thanks, but this is a special section of the panel that only shows
active processes, like the "tray" in Windows.  It does not seem to
allow the normal right-click operations -- if I right click on it, I get
options to remove all the launch buttons but nothing about the
things appearing in this box.

Does anybody know in what *files* this thing is configured, so I
can hack on the configuration?