Linux presentation in east Mesa

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at cox.net
Wed Jan 11 22:47:10 MST 2006

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 05:33 pm, der.hans wrote:
> moin, moin,
>
> I got the following from someone else:
>
> ###
> I have had a request from the Mesa Senior Center to present information
> on Linux and linux programs that can be use to a Mesa Computer Club on the
> 16th of January.  I have been trying to reach you and Alan to see if you
> could come and do a presentation with me on Linux OS for this group.  As
> far as I know they are living in a senior park on Elsworth just south of
> Baseline in Mesa and they are planning for Linux to be their subject of
> interest for a meeting scheduled 16th of January from about 7:00 pm until
> 9:00 pm.  The contact point is Richard Nash at the Mesa Senior Center.
> ###
>
> If you're interested in giving a presentation next week please let me know
> and I'll put you in contact with the person who made the request of me.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

is there going to be a decent projector there? so, a demo can be done.
if not, it is not going to be much of a presentation.

at the current time, i don't have anything to do monday night. but I must of a
good projector. one capable of 1024 x 800 would be best.

jerry

--
Hobbit Name: Pimpernel Loamsdown
Registered Linux User: 275424

This email's random fortune: Something must be Done
This is Something
Therefore, This must be Done
        -- The Thatcherite Syllogism