Linux presentation in east Mesa

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jan 11 17:33:52 MST 2006

moin, moin,

I got the following from someone else:

###
I have had a request from the Mesa Senior Center to present information
on Linux and linux programs that can be use to a Mesa Computer Club on the
16th of January.  I have been trying to reach you and Alan to see if you
could come and do a presentation with me on Linux OS for this group.  As
far as I know they are living in a senior park on Elsworth just south of
Baseline in Mesa and they are planning for Linux to be their subject of
interest for a meeting scheduled 16th of January from about 7:00 pm until
9:00 pm.  The contact point is Richard Nash at the Mesa Senior Center.
###

If you're interested in giving a presentation next week please let me know
and I'll put you in contact with the person who made the request of me.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  History is nothing but a collection of fables and useless trifles,
#  cluttered up with a mass of unnecessary figures and proper names.
#  -- Leo Tolstoy