gnucash

Mike bmike101 at cox.net
Sun Feb 26 13:57:04 MST 2006

You know I was just changing unstable to etch. I just went with that was
preloaded

new *.list at -1-

On Sunday 26 February 2006 17:42, Anthony wrote:
> I am curious.  Why are you using the unstable repositories?
>
> http://www.debian.org/releases/unstable/
>
> "sid" is subject to massive changes and in-place library updates. This
> can result in a very "unstable" system which contains packages that
> cannot be installed due to missing libraries, dependencies that cannot
> be fulfilled etc. Use it at your own risk!
>

> Anthony

-1-
# Primary
deb ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ etch main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sarge main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
deb http://apt.mepis.org/3.3.2/ etch main
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ etch main
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
# deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
# deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ etch main

# MEPIS apt pool - specific packages available on-line

# mplayer
# deb http://apt.mepis.org/3.3.1/ etch main
# deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ etch main