gnucash

Anthony aboynes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:42:56 MST 2006

I am curious.  Why are you using the unstable repositories?

http://www.debian.org/releases/unstable/

"sid" is subject to massive changes and in-place library updates. This
can result in a very "unstable" system which contains packages that
cannot be installed due to missing libraries, dependencies that cannot
be fulfilled etc. Use it at your own risk!

Anthony