gnucash

Mike bmike101 at cox.net
Sun Feb 26 14:29:17 MST 2006

well, I updated my repository and again, after changing the version to 'etch,'
it tells me to to do apt-get -f install. So I do and again it tells me that
e2fsprogs needs to be disabled

so I run 'apt-get clean' followed immediately  by 'apt-get -f install' and it
happily downloads more STUFF! (10 minutes worth of stuff @ 30kB/s) Guess what
happens after the d/l is complete: it tells me about the problem with
e2fsprogs again.

Can you say whoops?