ifup

Major.Mikey bmike1 at mcleodusa.net
Sun Feb 5 09:27:22 MST 2006

no one here sugggested I do the ifdown/up thing but I did try it . In any
casegoogling found dhcp3-client and it's webpage says

 'Cable modem users likely need this or another dhcp client
 'to successfully connect to the network. '

so I am downloading it (apt-get) and we'll see if that works.

Don't worry about half following the progress.... any help I get is greatly
appreciated.