Seeking PLUG new website input

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Dec 28 17:16:39 MST 2006

Am 18. Dec, 2006 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

moin moin,

here's he message Alan just alluded to.

Please let us know if there are any features you'd like to see in the PLUG
web site.

I want to thank Alan for working on the site for us for a long time. I
also want to thank the web dev team that's started for the suggestions
they've made so far and for the help they're about to provide :).

> As announced at the East Side Meeting, we have started a project to
> improve PLUG's online infrastructure.  We are starting with the website.
> Several people on the plug-webdev email list are actively participating
> directly in this effort.

> We now need your input and participation!
>
> What do you want the PLUG website to have?  What features do you like in
> the current site and what would you add?  What would you do different?
> Everything is game: major features, layout, colors, etc.
>
> Please keep it as a generic feature discussion as opposed to specific
> content engines.  For example, you might suggest "online forums" but not
> "Use Super Duper Forum Maker"  We are looking for feature descriptions

Feel free to list important features of 'Super Duper Forum Maker'.

> which will translate to requirements.  We will then go hunting for the
> content management system or pieces to fulfill the requirements.
> Providing examples of sites with the feature or features you like is
> very appropriate.
>
> Just post your responses in this thread.  If you'd like just lurk or
> even join in the actual effort, pleased subscribe to the plug-webdev
> email list: http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-webdev

Alan's planning on putting the feature requests into a list this weekend,
so speak up now.

If you've got feature requests for other PLUG services please let us know,
but start a different thread :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators  https://LOPSA.org/
#  "so now the US army is sacrificing goats" -- Alice Cooper, 15Sep2004