Sep topics?

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Mon Aug 21 23:33:05 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 21:01 -0700, der.hans wrote:
> autopano-sift is the only of the three in Ubuntu. It requires mono :(.

Oh, there's no real hang-up on Mono anymore.  It's still more free than
Java... and Debian is accepting that.  The only reason to be scared of
the patents that Microsoft may have that we don't know about.  But that
pretty much covers everything software.

> hugin does list 3rd party debian repositories.

Yeah, x86 and amd64 -- no ppc :(  Guess I'll have to continue with
source.

		--Ted