Sep topics?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Aug 21 21:01:42 MST 2006

Am 21. Aug, 2006 schwätzte Ted Gould so:

> Any clue on why it's not in Debian, enblend too.  I hate having things out of
> package management.  I would expect the autopano-sift to not be there as
> there is patent questions around it, but it seems to be included...

Dunno.

autopano-sift is the only of the three in Ubuntu. It requires mono :(.

hugin does list 3rd party debian repositories.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  If determining good culture is left up to busybodies and politicians,
#  we will be left with culture fit only for busybodies and politicians.
#                                                -- Jeff Taylor, Reason