Sep topics?

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Mon Aug 21 22:24:53 MST 2006

I had an engagement in July that would lend itself to developers - how
an attacker turns a web server into a spam fountain by exploiting the
lack of user input checking on web forms.

If there is any interest, I can put together a presentation.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.