Any Sun people out there?

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Sat Aug 12 09:40:17 MST 2006

I had this problem two years ago.  Turned out the serial parameters were
set to something non-standard.  To fix it, I had to connect a sun
keyboard, turn on the box, and press Stop-A.  If memory serves, I then
typed:
	set-defaults
	reset-all
and it worked.

You can also try:
	setenv ttya-mode 9600,8,n,1,-
	reset-all

Of course, you are doing all this blind unless you have a monitor.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.