Linux PDA's???

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Apr 27 15:52:52 MST 2006

Do any of the Zaurus, Palm Zire or Nokia PDAs have SMS and internet data
capability?

I use a SideKick II from T-mobile and it costs money for every add-on
component and I can't customize like I want. But it works okay for email,
SMS messages, basic web surfing. And sometimes works with SSH.

I'd like to use something where I can have a Linux (or BSD) operating
system and still have SMS and data access. (I think it costs less than $30
per month for this. I don't use it as a cell phone but I could.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8 at I;C5?@H5B0D at 5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'