Linux PDA's???

ted at gould.cx ted at gould.cx
Thu Apr 27 16:55:37 MST 2006

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Do any of the Zaurus, Palm Zire or Nokia PDAs have SMS and internet data
> capability?

I'm not really sure about SMS, but the 770 will connect to a cell phone
with bluetooth and the DUN profile.  It can then access the Internet and
use everything on the 770 (I prefer an SSH client :)  I use it more
with WiFi (probably because I'm cheap)  I know in the next version of the
770 firmware they are planning on supporting GAIM, I don't know if it'll
do SMS.

 		--Ted