Access alternatives

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue Apr 18 12:54:45 MST 2006

Is there an easy way to import the access tables, columns and records? Or are
you talking by hand? Because I'm talking about maybe 50 different databases
each with probably 1000 rows each. They are not small access databases. This
is something I am entirely excited about doing by hand and certainly not
something they will allow at all!

Unfortunately, I really know nothing about access.

Payson Computer Services
PO Box 2551
Payson, Arizona 85547
(928) 595 - 1449

http://www.paysonlinux.org/
nathan at paysonlinux.org

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations