Access alternatives

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Tue Apr 18 14:01:00 MST 2006

I am currently testing a product by Technalign called Technology Pro
Version XI.  It's TA Fusion Mepis and crossover office professional
edition.  Price is about $140 each.
http://www.tafusion.com/products/pro-with-pro.php

Their big selling point is no viruses, no spyware, none of the other
Windows features that plague businesses today.

I have not tried Access on it yet, but I'm sure you can contact them and
get a copy to demo.  Ask to be a part of the TAFusion Mepis Challenge.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.