Any way to change video card drivers in text mode with Suse 9.3?

Bupkus bupkus2 at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 23:14:40 MST 2005

I must hand it to Red Hat.  After reading your post I decided to stop
blaming it on the hardware or corrupted CDs and try to use
system-config-display.  Before I could get to it, fedora notified me
that it couldn't start X and asked if I'd like to reconfigure?  Duhhh!
As it turned out I'm looking at the first good install I've done all
day, and I do mean ALL day.
Now I've got to get the other box working with suse, if I'm really up to
it.