Hello

Dragos Neagu dragos.neagu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:56:08 MST 2005

On 9/12/05, Kenneth <madhse at yahoo.com> wrote:
> After years of using 6 or 7 different distros of
> Linux, I finally got around to looking for a user's
> group, and found this one.
>
> I have a couple of questions, and this will make me
> sound like a bigger noob than I am, but what does
> everyone use to post to this discussion list?  I opted
> to have a digest of messages email to me, but I see no
> easy way to reply to a post except to copy/paste and
> quote the message manually.
>
> Ok, maybe that was only one question.  I look forward
> to talking with all of you, and maybe occasionally
> even contribute something useful...
>
> Regards,
> Kenneth Harrington

Greetings Kenneth,

I hope this doesn't sound too much like a gmail advertisement but,
this is the way I have things setup.  I have all emails sent to my
gmail, which shows emails as "conversations" (think message board
threads).  I also setup a filter to apply a label (think folder) and
skip the inbox, so I go through the mailing list messages when I'm not
too swampped, and it doesn't clutter my inbox :-).

--
-Dragos Neagu <><
"If I have been able to see farther, it was only because I stood on