Terminal locking

Ben Browning plug at emptiedout.com
Wed Oct 19 08:40:05 MST 2005

slegge at govliquidation.com wrote:
> You can use xscreensaver to do this and init it with whatever commands
> in the xinit

Another handy trick is to use ' /usr/bin/xscreensaver-command -lock '
when xscreensaver is running. I put that on my "Access IBM" button on my
Thinkpad and now when I walk away fro it I can just hit that button and
it is locked- especially handy since I usually forget until I am already
a step away from my desk :)

~Ben
--
---
"Confession only helps if you actually feel bad for your actions.