Terminal locking

slegge at govliquidation.com slegge at govliquidation.com
Tue Oct 18 16:29:02 MST 2005

You can use xscreensaver to do this and init it with whatever commands in
the xinit

here's a link to the docs on it.

http://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/man1.html

-Scott

Shawn Badger <sbadger at cskauto.com>
Sent by: plug-discuss-bounces at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10/18/2005 04:04 PM
Please respond to
Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>

Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
cc

Subject
Terminal locking

I need to find a way to lock a users terminal after a set period of
inactivity. It has to work regardless of how the user connects the
system. I know of the TMOUT variable, but I need it ask the user for
there password again to reconnect to the same session instead of just
closing the session. Any ideas on how to do this?