Secure File Transfer & Jailed user accounts

montsegur montsegur at nervesync.com
Sat Aug 27 02:28:58 MST 2005

Bryan,
Take a look at scponly.  Its a alt shell that allows only scp/sftp
access, but not ssh shell access.  It also comes with a document
building jails.
    http://www.sublimation.org/scponly/
    A search of  FC4+scponly+RPM on google
<http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=scponly+AND+%28%22Fedora+Core+4%22+OR+FC4%29+AND+RPM&btnG=Search>