Secure File Transfer & Jailed user accounts

Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu
Fri Aug 26 21:22:55 MST 2005

I was using the sftpd that comes with openssh, which, as I understand it, does
not offer chroot in and of it's self.  As far as what commands the users need,
their will only be about three people who will need to actually login, and since
they are all employees with virtually unrestricted access to the windows server,
I think ACL and a good sudo file will bee all I need for these guy (Though I
would like more security, but I also would like a solid gold toilet, but neither
may really be worth the resources required to obtain them)

I will go through this tutorial over this weekend and will let you know...  I
may need to meet with you though, thanks for the offer :)