soft sip phone

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Aug 27 00:23:18 MST 2005

moin, moin,

sounds like some kind of ice cream thing...

Anyway, JD's warning about really meaning it with asterisk at home was
correct. Hit return once and you've wiped the HD, installed CentOS and
Asterisk...

I'm having troubles getting the soft phone to connect to the server.

http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/handbook/index.html#Section_4.1

I changed username and auth user to both be 200. I set password to what I
have set on the server. I set both to be 4 digit numeric in case that's a
limit that wasn't mentioned.

I set domainrealm and sip proxy to both be the IP of the asterisk at home
server.

That seems to match, but I apparently am still getting no connection.

Is X-Ten supposed to be running on the server?

The *45 local echo test also doesn't work.

Both computers are on the same local network. Connections via ssh and http
work just fine.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Freedom isn't everything, but without freedom you have nothing. - der.hans