land line converter

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Aug 27 01:22:32 MST 2005

moin, moin,

anyone have a spare land line converter ( PSTN card for a home telephone
) that I can borrow for a couple of days? I might be able stop by the
InstallFest tomorrow.

Any local stores that carry them?

I presume we can't just use a normal 56k modem...

What was the hardware site JD mentioned? VoiP<something>...

The TDM400P cards will allow listening on a land line and ringing
different analog phones?

http://store.yahoo.com/asteriskpbx/noname.html

I would need an FXS port for the land line and one FXO port for each end
line I want?

ciao,

der.hans
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
#  you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
#  I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
#  two ideas. -- George Bernard Shaw