VoiP provider recommendations

Nick Estes nick at nickstoys.com
Mon Aug 29 09:49:52 MST 2005

> The two providers I use that have been stable and work nicely with asterisk
> are Teliax and Voipjet (no did's).
> I also use Junction Networks but haven't use them heavily enough to recommend
> them.

I just ran across junction networks last night and signed up to try them
out.  So far it seems to behave pretty well, but a morning's worth of
testing isn't nearly enough to tell. (-=  At least it configures up nicely
with asterisk and has AZ area codes.  Assuming it works well enough for my
needs, it should be a little cheaper for me than voicepulse.  With
voicepulse, incoming calls are free, and with junction, they're charged
normally, but the monthly fee with junction is less for a did, so for this
particular line, I would end up ahead.

 	--Nick