GUI apt-get

Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu
Wed Aug 24 22:49:01 MST 2005

1) I am thinking of installing Ubuntu (it's deb based anyway ;)
2) LinSpire does come with it's own system, if your willing to py $20 for a
subscription that lets you install OO.or 1.1 or other open apps...
3) Good call on the SSH, it's easyer to camandline into his box then tell him
how to do it :)