Kmail question

Robert Wultsch plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:11:47 -0700

For your morning you can not beat using ssh, though you will have to
enter a password. I really suggest using mozzila at night as you need a
web and irc client anyways. I am not in the computer industry and have
done next to no payed work on computers. 500 Mhz is way fast, at least
from my perspective. I suggest that you load up windows 98 and then make
it lite (http://www.litepc.com/).

I am assuming that whoever runs your email has pine

Going off memery at the command line:
 >ssh site -l username

Next it will prompt for a password

 >whatever

It will promt you to accept the key. tyoe yes or whatever it wants
 >yes
next you want to use pine
 >pine
all the controll are on screen now