Kmail question

Frank Burton plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 21:34:55 -0700

On Wednesday 11 June 2003 00:29, Robert Wultsch wrote:
OK So I am a little lost.  ssh? I am not using ssh to access my pop server and
my box is a laptop which runs hot if I leave it on all the time. I am in the
process of having a new box built by a fellow plug member who is building me
a great box at a very low cost but for the next few weeks I have to deal with
this laptop which I turn on first thing in the morning check my mail check
freshmeat then shutdown and again when I get home when I leave it running for
about 8 hrs while I browse all the important stuff slashdot irc gaim plugs
site and the rest of the stuff that is important to me. I normally use
blackbox or Enlightenment because of my slow box. If you can explain what you
mean and how it would help me great and BTW I don't work in the computer
industry at all, Linux is my hobby. I have been using it for about 8 months
and will never go back to Microsoft. So explain things like I am a newbie
cause  this will help me out.

TIA
Frank