Kmail question

Frank Burton plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 22:10:46 -0700

On Wednesday 11 June 2003 01:11, Robert Wultsch wrote:
OK so let me make this very clear because this is starting to get a little
confusing for me. I am trying to access my mail from my isp cox.net they
allow me to access it from the web. webmail.west.cox.net or I can access it
from a email client( they recommend MS outlook) They provide no support for
linux( no big surprise there) All I want to do is access my mail with pop and
send mail with smtp. Sending mail is no problem I am doing it right now using
kmail which will send it through cox to plug and thats how you are reading
it, The problem is when I want to read my mail I use kmail and it asks me a
password every time. If I wanted to do this I would just use the web. They
ask me for my passwd aswell. I want to be able to click on an icon and get my
mail no passwd I am the only person who has access to this box so security is
not an issue. I just want to press a button and BAM my mail is accessed
downloaded and ready to read. No more no less.