using dd to backup entire hard drive

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
31 Jan 2003 09:36:20 -0700

I might agree that Ghost is decent software but when considered against
open source / free software, it's analogous to being partially pregnant.
Of course, I can get a discount to upgrade from Ghost 2002 to 2003 and
I'm not licensed to use it on any computer but my own...and then the
partially pregnant thing really hits home.

Craig