Taking the plunge

Aaron Cordova plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:51:28 +0000

Well I bought a dell laptop, it came with window$ XP home edition. It is a
prett nice computer. I felt guilty when I got it via UPS today. This is the
first Wintel that I have ever bought. I have never had a wintel in my house
before. If I was gonna assmemble a new box I always went AMD with both
Window$ and GNU/Linux. But tonight I made things right and I am currently
installing Mandrake on it along with XP. I use XP for gaming and Linux for
development, I should say Learning how to develop. I hope that Linux kicks
ass on this baby.

Aaron