Fab4Linux

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:59:57 -0700

I'd be interested in more info. Or atleast demo it. Sounds very interesting.
Wish I could have seen it.

nathan

=2D --=20
Nathan England

Arcanum Linux !
nathan at the-arcanum.org
jabber id: linuxjunkie@jabber.earth.li

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."
=2D --Adlai Stevenson

Registered Linux User #189789, Machine #106603
www.sincerechoice.org

Spam related material will be forwarded to:
uce@ftc.gov