I have no application form and I must rant

Mike Starke plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:35:15 -0500

Sorry for the top-post:

Have you ever heard the expression which deals with
'wars' and 'battles'?

If you want to apply, get with their format. There are plenty
of other fronts you can fight on.

v/r
-Mike