Help, how do I recover from: Kylix 3 install kills MD9 rpm database

Gene Holmerud plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:26:46 -0800 (PST)

I don't know how to recover from this, other than a
full install.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Gene

> I have Mandrake 9.0 (purchased PwrPak) installed on
> this VAIO lap. When I try to install Kylix
> (purchased
> Pro, ver 3) using the setup script, it fails with
> message " Error -10 when trying to install Kylix" in
> the pop-up window and this message in the terminal
> window: "Unable to install RPM file:

'setup.data/packages/kylix3_main_program_files-1.0-1.i386.rpm'