Help, how do I recover from: Kylix 3 install kills MD9 rpm database

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:39:18 -0700

rpm has commands to rebuild or initiate the rpm database to fix errors like
this.  My guess is that Kylix hasn't been updated to work properly with rpm4.

man rpm

rpm --initdb
or
rpm --rebuilddb