Open Office issue

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
02 Jan 2003 10:45:23 -0700

Well, herein lies the problem.  I don't seem to be having much luck with
any program at this point.  I had that file and I had the user files
there too.  However, my pdf program seems to have stalled on me as
well.  My administrator is on vacation, so it seems like everything is
causing havoc.

I am now searching for that file on the website so that I can follow the
instructions again for the user portion.  That's probably what is not
acting correctly.

I'll update when I have completed that portion.  Thanks.

Kimi Adams