Mr.Project frustration

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:55:54 -0700

I just spent some time entering project tasks and dependencies on my firs=
t use=20
of Mr. Project.  Looks pretty good and useful.  However, I now want to=20
produce a report and the File>Print menu selection is disabled.  Mr. Proj=
ect=20
evidently does not have print capability!  So...

1-I didn't see it but is there an update to Mr. Project that has print=20
capability?  (I am using what installed with Red Hat 8.0 so it is relativ=
ely=20
current and the web site says nothing about printing but I thought I'd as=
k.)

2-How do I capture the screen to print from screen shots?  (yucky but can=
 get=20
me by for now.)

3-What project management tools do any of you recommend?  (I'll have to=20
migrate to something else.)

Alan