Mr.Project frustration

Bart Garst plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:16:56 -0700

I capture screen shots with the Alt+Print keys on my keyboard. It's part of
the gnome-panel package that came with RedHat 8.0.

Bart

I just spent some time entering project tasks and dependencies on my first
use
of Mr. Project.  Looks pretty good and useful.  However, I now want to
produce a report and the File>Print menu selection is disabled.  Mr. Project
evidently does not have print capability!  So...

1-I didn't see it but is there an update to Mr. Project that has print
capability?  (I am using what installed with Red Hat 8.0 so it is relatively
current and the web site says nothing about printing but I thought I'd ask.)

2-How do I capture the screen to print from screen shots?  (yucky but can
get
me by for now.)

3-What project management tools do any of you recommend?  (I'll have to
migrate to something else.)

Alan