Microsoft's first listed "Top Knowledgebase Article" on technet

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 23:19:45 -0700

OK, followed that link.  Yep, read that page when we had to order some servers
that are coming configured with RH AS2.1.  Went to the link for the laptops and
Linux (RH or otherwise) is not listed as a choice for OS.

This was a very interesting link:
http://www.dell.com/us/en/biz/services/service_cfiClientSoftwareIntegration.htm

Shows they don't know what they are saying (linux 6.2 and 7.0).  I remember
seeing Linux as a choice some time ago but they were charging more for the exact
same system with Linux instead of Windows.  Means I would have saved money by
buying it with M$ bundled and installing RH myself.