Microsoft's first listed "Top Knowledgebase Article" on technet

Entelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Feb 2003 12:05:42 -0700

For servers from almost any manufacturer its a non issue, most ship the
os seperately. Sometimes you can find a main brand pc maker that gives
you the option of buying an os or not. however this is not the norm
esspesialy for laptops.