Microsoft's first listed "Top Knowledgebase Article" on technet

Entelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
08 Feb 2003 18:59:51 -0700

Of course theres some legit reason for it being there, the reason its
funney though is because its the #1 article. Obviously put in that place
on purpase to further their anti-linux agenda.